The more the merrier on your next trip to Seattle when you stay at one of our immaculate 6-bedroom Seattle vacation rentals. You’ll love bringing a big group of family or friends to wander the heart of the Pacific Northwest and check out all the best things to do in the city together.
Lucky for you, so much will be within walking distance to your vacation home that you won’t have to worry too much about arranging transportation for everyone. When needed though, the light rail is a great option.
While sometimes it can be challenging to coordinate plans with such a large group, these are our favorite things to do in the Emerald City with a big number of people.
- Downtown Seattle: Head downtown and let everyone pick and choose what they’d like to do. From Pike Place Market for those who like to shop and Pioneer Square for those who prefer history, everyone is sure to be able to entertain themselves. Meet back up for a great lunch with water views overlooking Puget Sound and then take the kids to be amazed at the Seattle Aquarium.
- Queen Anne: For your next great day, check out the Queen Anne neighborhood. This neighborhood is sure to give you the best views of the city and the Olympic Mountains from the Space Needle. It’s a great location for cafes, restaurants, and unique shops.
- West Seattle: Get out of the hustle and bustle of the city center and enjoy a relaxing getaway on a day trip to West Seattle and Alki Beach. Another alternative for nature and beaches is to go east to Lake Washington instead.
- Fremont: Fremont is a lesser known neighborhood that’s fun for the whole family. Kids especially love getting a good look at the Fremont Troll! Head to nearby Wallingford for more local entertainment.
- Capitol Hill: If you’re visiting Seattle with a group of adults, you’ll surely want to visit Capitol Hill. This neighborhood is vibrant any time of the day but it especially has a great nightlife scene.
Why Rent With Seattle Vacation Home
When you’re planning your trip to Seattle, you’ll want to trust Seattle Vacation Home with your house rental in the city. As Seattle locals, we know the ins and outs of the city so you’re sure to be in great hands while visiting Washington state.
All of our vacation homes come fully equipped with a kitchen, washer/dryer, free wifi, fresh linens, and all the comforts of home. Some properties also have air conditioning units.
From check-in to check out you’re sure to remember us as your best vacation rental yet!