Looking for the perfect 5-bedroom vacation home in Seattle, Washington? Look no further! These are the best rental homes in Seattle for a group as big as yours. Each of our fully furnished short-term rentals are spacious and comfortable for your group.
While it can be tempting to spend much of your time relaxing in your Seattle vacation rental, we highly recommend you check out a few of the most-visited spots in The Emerald City.
- For the top tourist attractions, head downtown Seattle. Downtown you’ll be able to visit Pike Place Market, check the water views from Puget Sound, and get a piece of Pacific Northwest history at Pioneer Square.
- For the best views of the city and the Cascade Mountains, head to the Queen Anne neighborhood. This hilly, charming neighborhood is home to the Space Needle.
- For the best nightlife, head to Capitol Hill. This quirky neighborhood has something fun going on at any hour, day or night.
- For the best beaches, visit Alki Beach in West Seattle, or head to the shores of Lake Washington at the eastern limits of the city.
- For the most unique neighborhoods, get off the beaten path and stroll through Madison Valley, Fremont, Ballard, Wallingford, Phinney Ridge, and Belltown.
Why Rent With Seattle Vacation Home
By booking your house rental with Seattle Vacation Home, you’re in great hands. As Seattle locals, we’ll be able to point you in the right direction for the best coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and shops just walking distance from your vacation rental. We know the ins and outs of the city and can’t wait to share our favorite spots with you to help you have the best vacation possible.
All of our properties have been carefully selected due to their great location and comfortable amenities. Our properties come equipped with free wifi, fresh linens, washer and dryer, kitchen, living room, and separate bedrooms for privacy.
Get ready to fully enjoy your getaway with these fantastic Seattle vacation home rentals.